| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ellsworth, Ks in July is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 81.8mm (3.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Ellsworth, Ks July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ellsworth, Ks, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ellsworth, Ks:
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) NNE
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) NNE
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) SSE
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SE
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 158 kms (98.2 miles) SSE